Re: cross your fingers

Duncan Chiu (dchiu@idt.net)
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 21:29:38 -0500

Chuck Biehl wrote:

> I just changed internet providers today. With luck, just use my
> "biehl@dimacs..." address and there won't be any difference, but who can
> tell? Just in case, I think the "from" address here should be
> bieh9435@dpnet.net. This is really stressful.
>
> --
> L. Charles (Chuck) Biehl
> The Charter School of Wilmington
> (v)302-651-2727 (f)302-652-1246
> http://dimacs.rutgers.edu/~biehl

Chuck,

had i known that beer was available last friday night, i wouldave
arrived at rutgers much earlier. as a matter of fact what do you think
of this crazy idea? one of my students suggested a joint venture with me
on microbrewery. i'll put up the money and he and his friends will
pubicize and market the product through the Internet. at this point i
asked him to do some research and let me know the outcome. i remember
you had done it before. what is your take?

anyone else has any comment?

duncan