Re: Fwd: The Concrete Wheel

Judy Ann Brown (judyann@dimacs.rutgers.edu)
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 17:05:41 -0400

100 MILES in diameter???
Would you see anything but concrete?
Why would you be sitting there watching this?
That is a 50 mile radius...rolling down the street...how wide is this wheel.

My brian can't comprehend this size. and the window is only 20 feet on a
side..that's a ratio of 264 to 1.

I think you would see an arc, that would be the leading edge of the concret
wheel. Then a long time later you would see another arc as the wheel rolled on
by.

I can't wait to read more about this ;-0
Judy

Responding to the message of <970430112114_-964520842@emout01.mail.aol.com>
from IraFrdmn@aol.com:

> I think that I know the answer but I will check and wait until others have
> time to think about it.

visit the PCTM web site at: http://home.ptd.net/~pctm/main.html
visit the Puzzle of the Week (POW) page at:
http://dimacs.rutgers.edu:80/~judyann/POW/puzofwk.html
Judy Ann Brown
Pleasant Valley Middle School
Brodheadsville, Pa 18322