[Fwd: Amazing anagrams (fwd)]

Duncan Chiu (dchiu@idt.net)
Tue, 19 May 1998 22:59:44 -0400

--------------5F05817112BFA5A25B6AB731

Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 22:23:57 -0400 (EDT)
From: Dave <scoobyfo@udel.edu>
To: The Fam <dchiu@idt.net>
Subject: Amazing anagrams (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------

An ANAGRAM, as we all know, is a word or phrase made by
transposing or rearranging the letters of another word or phrase.
The following examples are quite astounding!

Dormitory = Dirty Room
Evangelist = Evil's Agent
Desperation = A Rope Ends It
The Morse Code = Here Come Dots
Slot Machines = Cash Lost in 'em
Animosity = Is No Amity
Mother-in-law = Woman Hitler
Snooze Alarms = Alas! No More Z's
Alec Guinness = Genuine Class
Semolina = Is No Meal
The Public Art Galleries = Large Picture Halls, I Bet
A Decimal Point = I'm a Dot in Place
The Earthquakes = That Queer Shake
Eleven plus two = Twelve plus one
Contradiction = Accord not in it

This one's amazing: [From Hamlet by Shakespeare] To be or not to
be: that is the question, whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer
the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune. = In one of the Bard's
best-thought-of tragedies, our insistent hero, Hamlet, queries on two
fronts about how life turns rotten.

Politicians:
-------------
George Herbert Walker Bush = Huge Berserk Rebel Warthog
George Bush = He bugs Gore
Ronald Wilson Reagan = A long-insane Warlord (or Insane Anglo warlord)
Ronald Reagan = A darn long era
Leroy Newton Gingrich = Yon Right-winger Clone
Margaret Thatcher = That great charmer
The Conservative Party = Teacher in vast poverty

And the grand finale: "That's one small step for a man, one giant
leap for mankind." --Neil A. Armstrong = A thin man ran; makes a
large stride; left planet, pins flag on moon! On to Mars!

--------------5F05817112BFA5A25B6AB731--