On introducing girls to Computer Science...
| Upcoming |
- Workshop in Honor of Alan Hoffman, September 19-20, 2014
- MPE2013+ Workshop on Data-aware Energy Use, San Diego, CA, September 29-October 1, 2014
- Conference on Challenges of Identifying Integer Sequences, October 9-10, 2014
- FOCS 2014 - 55th Annual IEEE Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, Philadelphia, PA, October 18-21, 2014
Workshop: S&T Innovations and Applications in Hurricane Sandy
Research, October 21-22, 2014
and Statistics Departments in 2025: How to Respond to "The
Mathematical Sciences in 2025", October 27, 2014
- 11th DIMACS Implementation Challenge: Steiner Tree Problems, Providence, RI, December 4-5, 2014
- Workshop on The Mathematics of Post-Quantum Cryptography, January 12-16, 2015
| Calendar Views |
| Welcome to DIMACS |
DIMACS (the Center for Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science) facilitates research, education, and outreach in discrete mathematics, computer science theory, algorithms, mathematical and statistical methods, and their applications.
Our multi-year special focus programs address research themes that require topical expertise in these areas, have potential for societal impact, and are poised for advance.
Our educational programs include materials development for high school and college classsrooms, an extensive summer undergraduate research program, and teacher training programs.