External Evaluations of Special Years/Special Foci, With Lists of Publications Traceable to Them:
- Evaluation of the 1995-1996 Special Year on Logic and Algorithms prepared by Neil Immerman, chair (University of Massachusetts) and Tom Henzinger (UC - Berkeley) - October 1, 1996.
- Evaluation of the 1994-1998 Special Year on Mathematical Support for Molecular Biology prepared by Daniel Gusfield (University of California-Davis), Sampath Kannan, chair (University of Pennsylvania) and Pavel Pevzner (University of Southern California) - June 11, 1998.
- Evaluation of the 1992-1993 Special Year on Combinatorial Optimization prepared by William Cook (Rice University), William Pulleyblank (IBM) and Mike Trick, chair (Carnegie Mellon University) - November 27, 1999.
- Evaluation of the 1991-1992 Special Year on Graph Theory and Algorithms prepared by Joel Friedman (University of British Columbia), Prasad Tetali (Georgia Institute of Technology), and Robin Thomas, chair (Georgia Institute of Technology) - September 24, 1997.
- Evaluation of the 1990-1991 Special Year on Complexity Theory of Interactive Computing prepared by Lance Fortnow, chair (University of Chicago), Michael Luby (International Computer Science Institute) and Noam Nisan (Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya) - February 5, 1998.
- Report on the Impact of the 1989-1990 Special Year on Discrete and Computational Geometry prepared by Eli Goodman (CUNY), Joseph O'Rourke (Smith College), Janos Pach (Courant) and Ricky Pollack, chair (Courant) - September 29, 1996.
DIMACS home page
Alphabetical Index of DIMACS Web Pages
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on December 5, 2000.