DIMACS Seminar on Mathematics and Computer Science in Molecular Biology
Some of my new problems in number theory, combinatorics and geometry
- Paul Erd\"os
- Mathematical Institute of Hungary
- Seminar Room 431, CoRE Building,
- Busch Campus, Rutgers University.
- 3:15 PM to 4:15 PM
- Tuesday, December 13 1994.
On Tuesday December 13, the DIMACS Discrete Mathematics Seminar
will present a pair of lectures by Paul Erd\"os and Vera S\'os.
The lectures will begin at 3:15 and will be held in CORE
431. Refreshments will be served at 2:45 in the DIMACS lounge.
- Richa Agarwala (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vineet Bafna (email@example.com)
- S. Muthukrishnan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- R. Ravi (email@example.com)
Document last modified on December 10, 1994