DIMACS 2001-2005 Special Focus on Computational Information Theory and Coding
Program descriptions, calendars, etc.
- Overview/Call for Participation of
the Special Focus on Computational Information Theory and Coding describing goals and program summaries.
- Working Groups: Interdisciplinary "working groups" will explore special focus research topics.
- Organizing Committees and Sponsors of
the Special Year.
- Special Focus Seminar Series 2003 - 2004
- Current and Upcoming DIMACS Visitors
Opportunities for Support
- Housing Options Available During Your Stay at DIMACS
- Workshop Reports
- Grant Reports
- Workshop Proceedings, AMS-DIMACS Series, Volume 62: "Multiantenna Channels: Capacity, Coding and Signal Processing" from the workshop on Signal Processing for Wireless Transmission held October 7-9, 2002.
- Workshop Proceedings, AMS-DIMACS Series, Volume 66: Workshop on Network Information Theory, held March 17-19, 2003.
- Workshop Proceedings, AMS-DIMACS Series, Volume 68: Algebraic Coding Theory and Information Theory, held December 15-18, 2003.
If you would like to receive updates on the special focus and event announcements by email contact the DIMACS Publicity Coordinator and ask to be placed on the Computational Information Theory and Coding mailing list.
For additional information, contact any one of the organizers.
Go to Special Year Topics
DIMACS Home Page
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on September 29, 2005.