[Fwd: Re: Flying geese directions]

Bill Garrett (bgarrett@dimacs.rutgers.edu)
Wed, 09 Oct 1996 23:02:43 -0400

Hi everyone-

My apologies to everyone for this letter appearing in our e-mail system.
I just downloaded the mail and found it here. My wife (Barb) is
presently off returning our oldest daughter to college so I haven't been
able to ask her why it was sent here rather than to our fast.net
account. To my knowledge Barb doesn't even know this e-mail address. I
have purposely kept this account strictly for DREI mail. Again my
apologies!

Bill

PS: Congratulations Chuck on your visit with the First Lady! When I
heard on the radio that she visited your school, I guessed she'd meet up
with you! And happy birthday! Let's see, you must be 33, huh?:)

To everyone else, I don't see a lot of activity here on our "projects"!
I'm just as guilty, so I'm trying to encourage each of you and hope you
will do the same with me! During the school year much of what I do
seems to be on an "as needed" basis because there's always so much to do
and I'm sure many of you are in the same situation. Let's hope we're
not all finishing these things the day before we are scheduled to meet
again though! (I did use sketchpad today in my regular geometry classes
to discuss the incenter, circumcenter, orthocenter, and centroid. It
went well! We preceded it with some paperfolding of the lines that
generate these points.)

That's it for now!

PPS: I wrote the above yesterday (10/8) and thought I mailed it but used the wrong
address so am reposting it. In the meantime the wife has returned and the mystery is
solved. She was surfing the Net and replied directly from Netscape to an e-mail
address. Since I have Netscape e-mail configured to DIMACS, the return e-mail address
for Barb's message was the drei96 address. She is greatly apologetic and has promised
never to do it again until she forgets!

That's all folks!