Re: a visitor to our site...

Elaine Foley (epfoley@dimacs.rutgers.edu)
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 09:33:04 -0500

Lee,

This is very timely since we just had our Steering Committee meeting for
DREI'97 this past Monday. Using the web to share ideas means that we'll
be receiving numerous inquiries like Melody's. It would be good to talk
about what kind of procedure the teachers want to use to respond to
questions like these next weekend. Perhaps just post to the newsgroup
(which one BTW) for everyone to respond to, may be enough?

Elaine