DIMACS Workshop in Honor of Bob Tarjan's 60th Birthday
May 9 - 10, 2008
Princeton University Dept. of Computer Science
- Adam L. Buchsbaum, AT & T Labs, alb at research.att.com
- Valerie King, University of Victoria, val at uvic.ca
- Daniel Sleator, Carnegie Mellon University, sleator at cs.cmu.edu
We are indebted to the following sponsors for vital financial support:
- Princeton University Dept. of Computer Science
- HP Labs
- Tom Leighton, MIT and Akamai Technologies
- Bruce Maggs, CMU and Akamai Technologies
- Workshop Announcement
- Call for Participation
- Photos and Slides from the Workshop
- There are no registration fees however you must preregister to
attend this workshop.
- Website registation is now closed. If you would like to attend the
workshop, please email Adam Buchsbaum, email@example.com.
- Parking and Princeton University Campus Information
- Important Reimbursement Information
Attendees who have been offered support should keep two rules
in mind. Reimbursement for air travel can only be made for
travel on US Flag Carriers, REGARDLESS OF COST. (For example, travel on airlines such as
United, Continental, USAir, and others that are United States
based are allowable. Travel on airlines such as Lufthansa, SAS, Air Canada
and other airlines based outside the US cannot be reimbursed by DIMACS.)
The second rule to keep in mind is to get original receipts for
all reimbursable expenses.
- If you're coming from abroad, check the latest visa requirements (they are changing all the time) and get an early start on obtaining a visa.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on April 30, 2008.