Re: AOL accounts

Roseann Krane (rkrane@srvusd.k12.ca.us)
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 07:41:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hello. Just wanted to tell you we never have a problem with AOL. The
reason is I set it up to work with TCP/IP which is one of the options. As
I have several dialin service providers, it works well.

I dial ibm.net and then I click on aol. It works quickly too. Also you pay
aol half price. I believe it is unlimited of $9 if you are NEA.

Roseann Krane, http://www.mvhs.srvusd.k12.ca.us/~rkrane
Monte Vista High School, UNIX System Administrator (510) 552-2859
3131 Stone Valley Road, Danville, CA 94526,
Teacher, Computer Science Department (510) 837-7507

"All students are different, schools should make them more so!"