Re: AOL accounts

Judy Ann Brown (judyann@dimacs.rutgers.edu)
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 11:15:47 -0400

Thanks Roseann,

This information should be of value to others.
My guess is that you are really not using AOL when you access the web or www.
The people who seem to be having the most difficulty are folks who only have AOL
as their sole service provider.

Every thing I've read tells me that the web (therefore all pages I create) can
be accessed through AOL. But it seems to be one of those things that only works
in the DEMO model. (Ira, Does Bill Gates ;-) work for AOL?)

Seriously, I don't have AOL at all and therefore can't help people with this
problem.

Could you give a step by step (where do they need to put the URL) set of
directions for accessing some web page from AOL? But it has to be from IN the
AOL environment because they don't have anything else.

Thanks
Judy

Responding to the message of
<Pine.GSO.3.94.970427073935.15273A-100000@churchill.srvusd.k12.ca.us>